APL Restaurants, UAB, registration code 304884656, address: Jogailos str. 4, Vilnius (further - we) protect the personal data of our customers (further - you, yours) applying the highest technical and legal standards of protection that meet the requirements of the European Union's general data protection regulation. Below You can find the main provisions of the personal data protection procedure.
1. What personal data do we collect, save and use, and to whom do we provide it?
Personal data allows to identify your person. It can be:
|Name, surname||Telephone number||Email address|
We may also collect, save and use information about your visits to this website (and/or mobile application) and your use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, the type of browser you are directed to, the length of visits and pageviews number).
If you provide us another person's data, we will consider that you have duly obtained that person's consent to the provision of his or her personal data.
Your personal data may be accessed only by a limited number of our company employees and our company's IT, marketing and legal entities, and only to the extent necessary to implement proper processing of your personal data, and all of these persons are subject to strict confidentiality requirements.
2. How does your personal data become available to us? What is the legal basis for processing personal data?
Your personal data becomes available to us when you submit it through:
|Ordering a birthday party|
|Buying a gift coupon|
|Registration for tournaments|
|If you agree to receive our service offers (for direct marketing purposes)|
|You fill out a potential employee questionnaire|
The grounds for lawful processing are as follows:
Cookies, signals and similar technologies.
We use the term "cookies" to describe cookies and other similar technologies, such as pixel tags, web beacons, and network data collectors (clear GIFs).
When you visit Data Controller websites, we want to provide content and features adapted to your needs. This requires Cookies. These are small elements of information saved in your web browser. They help the Data Controller to identify you as a previous visitor to a particular website, save the history of your visit to the website and adapt the content accordingly. Cookies also help to ensure the smooth operation of websites, allow to monitor the duration and frequency of visits to websites and collect statistical information about the number of website visitors. By analyzing this data, we can improve our websites and make them more convenient for you to use. Here are some examples of using Cookies:
• Cookies allow to identify how many unique users are browsing the website at one time, which helps to ensure its smooth and fast operation;
• Cookies allow to analyze the information collected about the browsing of unique users, which helps to adapt the operation of the website to your needs.
The Cookies used on our websites can be grouped into the following types:
• The necessary Cookies are strictly necessary for our respective website to perform the basic functions. These Cookies allow you to browse the website and use your preferred features, such as providing access to secure areas of the website. Without these Cookies, we would not be able to provide the services that allow this site to function.
• Activity Cookies collect anonymous information about how visitors use the site. By providing information about the areas you visit, the time you spend on the site, and any issues you encounter, such as error messages, these Cookies help us understand how visitors behave on the site. This information helps us improve the operation of the site.
The following data is collected with the help of Cookies:
• We may use the IP addresses of visitors' computers to administer websites and diagnose server failures. An IP address is a unique code that identifies a computer on networks. It can be used to identify a visitor and gather a variety of demographic information. This is done by the vast majority of web server administrators.
How to manage and delete Cookies
Keep in mind, that some services may be designed to work only with Cookies, and disabling them will prevent you from using them or parts of them.
Our website contains the following Cookies:
The first type of Cookie - please be informed that when you log in to our website in order to use the website, the Cookies listed in the following table are stored on your computer:
|The name of the cookie||Purpose of data processing||Moment of creation||Expiry date||Data used|
|core_*||Session ID Cookie used to ensure the functionality of the page.||When entering the page.||Valid until the browser is shut down.||Unique identifier.|
|cookie_policy||Save selection: accept or refuse to store cookies in the browser||When the user clicks the consent.||2 years.||Consent identifier.|
The above Cookies are used to transmit information over an electronic communications network. You may delete or block all or part of these Cookies in your browser settings, in which case some features of our website may not work.
The second type of Cookie is used to collect information to calculate attendance (collect statistical information), provide content that is relevant to the interests of visitors and save the history of visits. Our website does not use this type of Cookie, but draws visitors' attention to the fact that some of our Partners may use this type of Cookie, so if a visitor suspects that this type of cookie is being used without their consent, they should contact our specific partner.
4. Use of your personal data (purpose)
• For the purpose of booking a bowling alley;
• For the purpose of booking a birthday party;
• For the purpose of lunch reservation;
• For the purpose of purchasing a gift voucher;
• For the purpose of organizing tournaments;
• With your consent to receive offers of our services (for the purpose of direct marketing). For the purpose of inquiry administration;
• For the purpose of searching for a potential employee.
5. Term of storage of your personal data
We will protect your personal data as long as you use our services. We will keep it for marketing purposes for 3 years. For the purpose of searching for potential employees - 3 years from sending your questionnaire.
6. Guaranteed rights for you
We guarantee the exercise of the following rights of yours and the provision of any relevant information upon your request or inquiry:
1) know (be informed) about the processing of their personal data;
2) familiarize to your personal data and how they are processed;
3) request the rectification, destruction or suspension of your personal data, except than storage, the processing of your personal data;
4) do not consent to the processing of your personal data, including direct marketing;
5) request the deletion of your personal data ("right to be forgotten");
6) request the transfer of your personal data, this is a form of giving you access to your personal data, when you are provided with personal data in normal use and in a computer readable format;
7) the right to lodge a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
7. How to contact us?
If you have any request regarding the processing of personal data or a related question, please write to us firstname.lastname@example.org To process personal data in the company, please contact the Data Protection Officer: +370 659 92 012.